ONLINE DRIVING PROFESSOR
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and The Driving Professor, LLC, dba Online Driving Professor (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Driving Professor”). By accessing, using, and/or browsing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement:
(1) Use of the Online Driving Professor web site: by registering for the Online Driving Professor course, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Online Driving Professor course is focused only on educating Texas drivers and is approved for use in the State of Texas. It is not approved for use in any other states.
- When receiving a certificate of completion from the Online Driving Professor, you are acknowledging that you completed all the quizzes at the end of each chapter and completed the final examination at the end of the course, as required by applicable Texas law.
- You will obey all requirements of the State of Texas, including all traffic and driver safety laws, and you acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to comply with such laws.
(2) Course Expiration. You must complete your course within 12 months (365 days) from the date of your registration. Failure to complete your course within this period will result in the de-activation of your account. If your account is de-activated, if you wish to complete the course, you will need register again as a new user and complete the course materials from the beginning.
(4) Exclusions of Warranties: No warranties of any kind are made with respect to Online Driving Professor site. Online Driving Professor does not warrant that the Online Driving Professor site will meet your requirements, will be accurate always, or will be uninterrupted or error free. We expressly exclude and disclaim all express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or related to your use of the Online Driving Professor site, including without limitation data loss or corruption, regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract or otherwise. Online Driving Professor makes no guarantees or warranties that its course will improve your driving skills and abilities.
(5) Posting Information. If you post content on the Online Driving Professor website for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of Online Driving Professor’s website, you grant Online Driving Professor the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific Online Driving Professor Service to which such Content was submitted. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from the Service. With respect to all other Content you elect to post to other publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Online Driving Professor the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
(7) Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
(8) Course Refunds. Students may request a full course refund at any point prior to the earlier to occur of the following: (a) Seven (7) calendar days following completion of registration and initial payment or (b) completion of Module One of the course material. Thereafter, no refunds will be provided. If you file a chargeback against our company you will be responsible for the bank chargeback fee of $25.00.